We may collect personal information from individuals directly or from authorized third parties, such as healthcare professionals or family members. The types of personal information we collect may include but are not limited to:
- Names, addresses, and contact details.
- Date of birth and age.
- Medical history and health information.
- Emergency contact information.
- Insurance and payment details.
Use of Personal Information:
We use the personal information we collect for the following purposes:
- Providing domiciliary care and mental health services to our clients.
- Scheduling appointments and coordinating care plans.
- Communicating with clients, their families, and authorized representatives.
- Managing billing and processing payments.
- Ensuring the safety and well-being of our clients.
- Conducting internal research and improving our services.
- Complying with legal and regulatory requirements.
We may share personal information under the following circumstances:
- With healthcare professionals, caregivers, and other service providers involved in delivering our services.
- With insurance providers for processing claims and verifying coverage.
- With government agencies or authorities when required by law or as necessary for public health or safety.
- With third-party service providers who assist us in operating our website or conducting business operations (such as billing software, scheduling tools) – these providers are bound by confidentiality obligations.
- With the explicit consent of the individual or as otherwise permitted or required by law.
We implement reasonable and appropriate measures to protect personal information from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. These measures include:
- Physical safeguards, such as secure premises and controlled access to confidential areas.
- Technological safeguards, such as encryption, firewalls, and secure server infrastructure.
- Administrative safeguards, such as employee training, confidentiality agreements, and access controls.
Retention and Storage:
Cookies and Tracking Technologies:
Our website may contain links to third-party websites or services that are not under our control. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of those sites. We recommend reviewing the privacy policies of any third-party websites you visit.
We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13 without parental consent. If you believe we may have inadvertently collected personal information from a child, please contact us immediately, and we will take appropriate steps to remove such information from our records.
Supported Steps CIC
Address: 171, Albert Rd, Farnworth, Bolton BL4 9HP
Phone: 01204 318001